I’ve successfully participated in NaBloPoMo for 8 days now, which is better than I thought I’d do. My plan was to upload a bunch of entries from the archives and some new stuff scheduled to publish while I’m away. I managed to get 5 archives up that will publish every other day, but I haven’t written anything fresh.
I’m fairly certain I won’t have time (or permission?) to blog while I’m away, so hopefully those five entries will be entertaining enough to maintain this friendship we’ve started. I’m going to need you to do most of the work for a few days. It’ll feel like I’m not that into you, but I swear I adore the shit out of you.
Here’s a peek into my head as I think about what I’m about to do:
- What if I come back just as noodle-headed as ever?
- What if I don’t?
- What if healing childhood hurt unlocks my brokenness in a way that lets me live inside freedom and kick the world’s fucking ass?
- What if loving myself and believing I am worth the space I occupy is addicting AND THEN THERE’S NO STOPPING ME, WORLD?
- What if this is a waste of time and money?
- What if I don’t fucking care because I’m going to put my whole self into it and be open to anything even if it’s just a little bit of change, a little bit of healing, a little bit of hope, a little bit of anything—it’s still progress.
- What if I run out of clean ginch?
Again, I have no idea if I’ll have the ability to reply, but coming home to comment love is just about the greatest gift I can imagine—so speak up in the peanut gallery!
Please join my Truthfully Facebook page.
Joining up with Yeah Write for BlogHer’s NaBloPoMo. No guilt. Just fun.