It was love at first insert. Okay, that’s not the complete truth—there was definitely an adjustment period (badum bum). But, as with any good relationship, it was worth taking the time to find out if we were a good match. Seven years and two DivaCups later, the only thing I’d change is hopping on the Diva train much sooner.
My top five reasons for using the DivaCup:
- it helped me stop thinking my body and what it does is gross
- it makes me feel like an environmental superhero (Seven years worth of disposable product is a lot, friends!)
- it saves money
- it saves my husband from emergency tampon-trips
- my vagina loves it
My pal Brandee is a new DivaCup user and also enthusiastic. Check out what she has to say about it on her blog.
So here’s your chance to give it a try, risk-free! DivaCup will provide prize packs to three lucky Truthfully readers. This giveaway is for both the curious and the cringy. Yeah—you in the back! I see you scrunching up your face. It’s time to shift your thinking and give your body the Diva love it deserves. I promise you won’t regret it. Lookit that face up there: TOTALLY TRUSTWORTHY, right?
Here are the four simple things you need to do to enter the giveaway draw:
- Leave a comment telling me why you’re either terrified or giddy to try the DivaCup
- Like DivaCup on Facebook
- Like Truthfully on Facebook
- Tweet or share this (or your own crafty version) on your Facebook wall: I got my brave on and entered to win a DivaCup prize pack from Truthfully, and you can too! http://www.truthfully.ca/2013/10/31/divacup-giveaway
*This giveaway is open to vaginas in Canada and the US. The contest will close on November 8, 2013 at 12:00pm PST.
I’m super excited to welcome you to Team DivaCup. To period bliss!
*This was originally international. My apologies to vaginas outside Canada and the US. I still celebrate you!